Manage unposted journal entries from this page.
IC Document Draft Journals
Intercompany document(invoice/bill) journal entries can be managed from the second tab. For more information see this article.
Add/Edit Journal Entry
Populate all required fields and click submit to create a Journal entry in 'draft' status
- Standard - Normal Journal Entry
- Reversing - Journal will reverse on the date you choose. If this is selected a Reverse Date field will show. A reversing journal entry will have extra line items with reverse debit/credits and a posting date equal to that of the reverse date
Reference - Short text field for this journal
Transaction Date - The transaction date for this entry
- Must be between Jan 2nd, 1999 and before or equal to today's date
Posted Date - The date the entry should be posted on
Currency - The posting currency of the debits and credits for this entry
Location - The Location/Entity to post this entry to
IC Location - Inter-Company Location to post this entry to
Customer - Customer associated with this entry
Vendor - Vendor associated with this entry
Line Item Fields
- Ledger Account - Line Item account
- Cost Center - Line Item cost center
- Job - Line Item job
- Product - Line Item product
- Description - Short text field for the line item
- Debit - Must be greater than or equal to 0
- Credit - Must be greater than or equal to 0 Sum of the Debits and Sum of the Credits must be equivalent
- Drop here to add Attachments - Drag and Drop up to 10 files to associated with this journal entry
Notes - Long form text field associated with this entry
Draft Journal List Actions
The following actions are available for the draft list
- Post One - Posts this journal entry (This cannot be un-done). Once Posted a Journal Entry cannot be changed. You will need to post an entry that reverses the one in question.
- Edit - Update journal entry
- Delete - Delete this journal entry
- View Journal Line Items - Expand the row in order to view the Line Items for a journal entry
- Bulk Post - Click the checkbox for each journal you wish to post, then click POST SELECTED to bulk post all the journals in question. A confirmation box will appear prior to posting.