To create a Deposit, Navigate to Crypto -> Transactions, then click Add Transaction.
Enter all required fields and click submit. You can also click the down arrow next to the submit button and click 'Submit and New' to open a new blank Deposit to complete.
- Date - The timestamp the transaction occurred
- Ledger Account - The Ledger Account which sits on the credit side of the journal entry (debit is Coin Asset Account)
- Received Coin - Coin Deposited
- Received Wallet - Wallet/Exchange Deposited to
- Received Quantity - Total number of coins deposited
- Per Coin Price - Fiat price per coin at the time of the deposit.Leave this blank to have SoftLedger pull a rate automatically
- Customer - Customer associated with this transaction
- Currency - Fiat currency of the Per Coin Price field
- Vendor - Vendor associated with this transaction
- Reference - Optional rererence textWill be set as the description field for the associated journal entry
- Notes - Optional long text field.
- TX Hash - Optional field to store the hash if it is an on-chain transaction.