This page contains the list of all your crypto wallets/exchanges.
From here you can add a new wallet, edit a wallet, delete a wallet, and drill into a wallets details to see its holdings.
Add a Wallet
Click "Add Wallet"
Populate the following fields
- Name - Name for the wallet. This is what will be shown on the transaction page under the wallet column
- Description - text describing the wallet
- Address - The wallet address
- Address Tag - The wallet address tag, some coin wallets required this.
- Exchange - The Exchange this wallet is associated with
- Deposit Account - The default Ledger Account to use for crypto deposits. This will be used to pre-populate the Ledger Account field for crypto deposits. However, another account can be selected.
- Withdrawal Account - The default Ledger Account to use for crypto withdrawals. This will be used to pre-populate the Ledger Account field for crypto withdrawals. However, another account can be selected.
Edit a Wallet
to edit a wallet. The same fields under add a wallet will be available.
Delete a Wallet
to delete a wallet. This will fail if any crypto transactions are associated with this wallet.
View Wallet Details
Click the wallets name to view its details. See this article for more information: Wallet Details