To create a Transfer, Navigate to Crypto -> Transactions, then click Add Transaction.
- Date - The timestamp the transaction occurred
- Coin - Coin Being Transferred. Sent wallet must be selected prior to selecting the Sent Coin.
- Sent Wallet - Wallet/Exchange Where Coins are transferred from
- Received Wallet - Wallet/Exchange Where Coins are transferred to
- Quantity - Total number of coins transferred
- Sent Quantity - Total number of coins used to pay
- Fee Coin - Coin Used to Pay Fee. Fee wallet must be selected prior to selecting the Fee Coin
- Fee Quantity - Total number of coins used to pay fee
- Fee Per Coin Price - Fiat price per coin used to pay fee.Leave this blank to have SoftLedger pull a rate automatically. This is required if a custom coin is selected. This is required if a custom coin is selected
- Customer - Customer associated with this transaction
- Currency - Fiat currency of the Sent and Fee Per Coin Price field
- Vendor - Vendor associated with this transaction
- Reference - Optional reference textWill be set as the description field for the associated journal entry
- Notes - Optional long text field.
- TX Hash - Optional field to store the hash if it is an on-chain transaction.