To create a Withdrawal, Navigate to Crypto -> Transactions, then click Add Transaction.
Enter all required fields and click submit. You can also click the down arrow next to the submit button and click 'Submit and New' to open a new blank Withdrawal to complete.
- Date - The timestamp the transaction occurred
- Ledger Account - The Ledger Account which sits on the debit side of the journal entry (credit is Coin Asset Account)
- Sent Coin - Coin Withdrawn. Sent wallet must be selected prior to selecting the Sent Coin.
- Sent Wallet - Wallet/Exchange Withdrawn from
- Sent Quantity - Total number of coins withdrawn
- Sent Per Coin Price - Fiat price per coin at the time of the withdrawal. Click the Icon to pull the market weighted average rate for the selected timestamp.
- Fee Coin - Coin Used to Pay Fee. Fee wallet must be selected prior to selecting the Fee Coin
- Fee Quantity - Total number of coins used to pay fee
- Fee Per Coin Price - Fiat price per coin used to pay fee. Click the Icon to pull the market weighted average rate for the selected timestamp.
- Customer - Customer associated with this transaction
- Currency - Fiat currency of the Sent and Fee Per Coin Price field
- Vendor - Vendor associated with this transaction
- Reference - Optional reference textWill be set as the description field for the associated journal entry
- Notes - Optional long text field.
- TX Hash - Optional field to store the hash if it is an on-chain transaction.