To create a Trade, Navigate to Crypto -> Transactions, then click Add Transaction.
Enter all required fields and click submit. You can also click the down arrow next to the submit button and click 'Submit and New' to open a new blank Trade to complete.
- Date - The timestamp the transaction occurred
- Ledger Account - The Ledger Account which sits on the debit side of the journal entry (credit is Coin Asset Account)
- Wallet - Wallet/Exchange where the trade occurred.
- Received Coin - Coin purchased in trade.
- Received Quantity - Total number of coins purchased.
- Received Per Coin Price - Fiat price per coin at the time of the trade. Click the Icon to pull the market weighted average rate for the selected timestamp.
- Sent Coin - Coin paid, you must select the Sent Wallet before you can select a Sent Coin.
- Sent Quantity - Total number of coins used to pay
- Sent Per Coin Price - Fiat price per coin at the time of the trade. Leave this blank to have SoftLedger pull a rate automatically. This is required if a custom coin is selected
- Fee Coin - Coin Used to Pay Fee
- Fee Quantity - Total number of coins used to pay fee
- Fee Per Coin Price - Fiat price per coin used to pay fee. Click the Icon to pull the market weighted average rate for the selected timestamp.
- Customer - Customer associated with this transaction
- Currency - Fiat currency of the Sent and Fee Per Coin Price field
- Vendor - Vendor associated with this transaction
- Reference - Optional reference text. This will be set as the description field for the associated journal entry
- Notes - Optional long text field
- TX Hash - Optional field to store the hash if it is an on-chain transaction.