Use this page to manage Locations (Entities) except for the Global Entity. The Global Entity is managed on the Settings -> Company page. See this article for more detail: Settings-Company
Enter all required fields and click submit. You can also click the down arrow next to the submit button and click 'Submit and New' to open a new blank Location to complete.
The Address, Entity Logo, and Entity Detail fields are only used if Use Location Entity on PDF Documents is turned on in System Settings.
- Entity Logo - Image to show on PDF documents for this entity
- Entity Detail - Details to use on PDF documents for this entity
- Address - Address to use on PDF documents for this entity (Begin entering the address in Line 1 and see suggestions to auto-complete address)
- Name - Name of the Entity
- ID - Unique Identifier for this entity
- Description - Extra text for this entity
- Parent Location - Parent Location this Entity is a child of. The top level Location is Global
- Currency - Reporting currency for this Entity
- Forex Gain/Loss Account - Ledger Account to use for revaluing Forex rates at the end of the month
- Retained Earning Account - Ledger Account to use to book Retained Earnings amounts for a Fiscal Year when closing an Accounting Year
- Edit - Update location fields
- Delete - Delete this location, could fail if another object is using this, or this location has children