The financials page allows you to view all your financial reports in several different ways.
In order to create/edit these reports, see this article: Edit Financial Reports
- Report - The financial report to view
- Journal Status - Limit balances to include only journals created in this status
- Start Date - Limit results to journals posted on or after this date
- End Date - Limit results to journals posted on or before this date
- Report Type - The report type determines how the financial group balances are displayed, e.g. what the columns represent. See below for further information on each report type.
- System Location Picker - in addition the the visible form fields, the system location picker will also limit results the journals posted in the selected location or any of its children. For more detail on this see this article: System Location Picker. If a new location is selected after clicking submit, the report will instantly refresh with the new consolidated location data.
After the report is displayed you can perform the following actions
- Switch the system location - This will re-consolidate the report with respect to the selected location
- Export the report to CSV
- Expand/Collapse groups to view the report easily
- Drill into listed balances - Click any balance to view all the journal entries that sum to the balance in question.
The entity financial report will provide balances for all first level child Locations(entities), the balance for the selected Location(not including child locations) and the total(Balance column).
The month financial report provides balances broken down by month for the selected date range. The maximum date range selectable is 12 months.
Cost Centers, Products, Jobs
These financial reports will provide balances broken down by object. The 'None' column is all journals without an object selected. As with the other reports the "Balance" column is the total for all columns