Review how to bulk upload Invoices into the system and download the template and a sample file at the bottom of this article to do so.
For reference on bulk uploads see this article: Bulk Uploads
Upload file and Select Currency of Invoices
All Invoices will be uploaded in 'created' status, so they can be edited/deleted later. Select the file from your device and then the currency to upload the Invoices within the upload template:
Any Invoice uploaded that totals to a negative amount will be added as an AR Credit rather than an Invoice.
*Fields headers are not case sensitive
*Only one of Description/Item.number/Kit.number should be set
- number - unique id that groups line items together to form one invoice
- Customer.id - Customer ID for this line item
- invoiceDate - Invoice Date
- postedDate - Posted date of invoice
- dueDate - Due Date of invoice
- Location.id - Location ID value for this line item
- ICLocation.id - Intercompany Location ID value for this line item
- InvoiceAccount.number - Ledger Account used for description line items, Required if Item.number is not set.
- CostCenter.id - Cost Center ID value for this line item
- Job.number - Job number for this line item
- Product.id - Product ID value for this line item
- notes - Long form text for this invoice
- ARAccount.number - Accounts Receivable Ledger Account
- Description - 255 character line item text fieldIf set requires InvoiceAccount.number
- Item.number - SoftLedger item number for this line item
- Kit.number - SoftLedger kit number for this line item
- Quantity - Number of items
- unitAmount - Per item price
- taxAmount - Tax for this line.
- Template.name - name of the template to use, leave blank to use Default template
- customFields.[property] - one or more columns of custom fields can be set as well this column header IS case sensitive
Note: Once you have added in custom dimensions, you can use them in bulk uploads by adding a column to the bulk journal, invoice, and bill upload templates with the name of the custom dimension followed by ".id".