For reference on bulk uploads see this article: Bulk Uploads
This page will give Invoice Upload specific bulk upload detail
Upload file and Select Currency of Invoices
All Invoices will be uploaded in 'created' status, so they can be edited/deleted later
Also, please note that any custom Invoice Line Item fields should be added as columns in this template, with "customFields.[property]" as the column header.
The upload template file is attached at the bottom of this article. Fields highlighted are required
*Fields headers are not case sensitive
*Only one of Description/Item.number should be set
- number - unique id that groups line items together to form one invoice
- Customer.id - Customer ID for this line item
- invoiceDate - Invoice Date
- postedDate - Posted date of invoice
- dueDate - Due Date of invoice
- Location.id - Location ID value for this line item
- ICLocation.id - Intercompany Location ID value for this line item
- InvoiceAccount.number - Ledger Account used for description line items, Required if Item.number is not set.
- CostCenter.id - Cost Center ID value for this line item
- Job.number - Job number for this line item
- Product.id - Product ID value for this line item
- notes - Long form text for this invoice
- ARAccount.number - Accounts Receivable Ledger Account
- Description - 255 character line item text fieldIf set requires InvoiceAccount.number
- Item.number - SoftLedger item number for this line item
- Quantity - Number of items
- unitAmount - Per item price
- taxAmount - Tax for this line.
- Template.name - name of the template to use, leave blank to use Default template
- customFields.[property] - one or more columns of custom fields can be set as well this column header IS case sensitive
Note: Once you have added in custom dimensions, you can use them in bulk uploads by adding a column to the bulk journal, invoice, and bill upload templates with the name of the custom dimension followed by ".id".