Manage all customers from this page:
Enter all required fields and click submit. You can also click the down arrow next to the submit button and click 'Submit and New' to open a new blank Customer to complete.
On initial customer creation, you have the option to create an address and a contact. You may always create new addresses and contacts after initial creation.
The following fields are available
- Name - The customer's name, this is used to reference the customer throughout the product
- Email - The customer's email address, email address used for issuing invoices
- Description - Short text field description of customer
- Terms - Customer's payment terms for an invoice. This can be shown on an invoice template
- Notes - Long form text field for customer.
- Attachments - include file attachments associated with the Customer
- Inactive - Inactive Customers will no longer be available to select in drop down lists (Note: Any previously created Documents (e.g. Invoice/AR Credit/SO) with the inactive Customer will still be included in tables and users can take actions against)
- Contacts and Address - You can add multiple contacts and addresses associated with each customer with the fields in view in the screenshot above (Begin entering the address in Line 1 and see suggestions to auto-complete address)
- Details - Click the customer name to view the customer's detail Page. For more information see this article: Customer Details
- Edit - Update customer fields
- Delete - Delete this customer