Review how to bulk upload Bills into the system and download the template and a sample file at the bottom of this article to do so.
For reference on bulk uploads see this article: Bulk Uploads
Upload file and Select Currency of Bills
All bills will be uploaded in 'created' status, so they can be edited/deleted later.
Any Bills uploaded that total to a negative amount will be added as an AP Credit rather than a Bill.
*Fields headers are not case sensitive
*Only one of Description/Item.number/Kit.number should be set with an entry
- number - unique id that groups line items together to form one bill
- Vendor.id - Vendor ID for this line item
- invoiceDate - Invoice Date
- postedDate - Posted date of the bill
- dueDate - Due Date of the bill
- Location.id - Location ID value for this line item
- ICLocation.id - Intercompany Location ID value for this line item
- BillAccount.number - Ledger Account used for description line items
- CostCenter.id - Cost Center ID value for this line item
- Job.number - Job number for this line item
- Product.id - Product ID value for this line item
- notes - Long form text for this bill
- APAccount.number - Accounts Payable Ledger Account
- Description - 255 character line item text field. If set requires BillAccount.number
- Item.number - SoftLedger item number for this line item
- Kit.number - SoftLedger kit number for this line item
- Quantity - Number of items
- amount - Per item price
- taxAmount - Tax for this line.
- reference - 255 character description for bill
Note: Once you have added in custom dimensions, you can use them in bulk uploads by adding a column to the bulk journal, invoice, and bill upload templates with the name of the custom dimension followed by ".id".