Manage all vendors from this page:
Enter all required fields and click submit.
On initial vendor creation, you have the option to create an address and a contact. You may always create new addresses and contacts after initial creation.
The following fields are available
- Name - The vendor's name, this is used to reference the vendor throughout the product
- Name on Check - The name to be printed on a check when paying bills by check
- Email - The vendor's email address, email address used for issuing bills
- Terms - Text field to enter any additional terms of this vendor (e.g. Net 30 payment)
- Account Number - Account number for this vendor
- EIN/SSN - EIN/SSN used for 1099 purposes
- Track for 1099 - On to track this users bills for 1099 values
- Contacts and Address - You can add multiple contacts and addresses associated with each vendor with the fields in view in the screenshot above
- Details - Click the vendor name to view the vendor's detail Page. For more information see this article: Vendor Detail
- Edit - Update vendor fields
- Delete - Delete this vendor