Manage bills from this page
Enter all required fields and click submit.
When a bill is created, its status is 'created', and associated journal entries are created in 'draft' status.
A bill's journal entries cannot be modified, you must edit the bill itself and the associated journals will be updated.
Once a bill is approved, the journal entries will be posted.
The following fields are available
- Vendor - Vendor's customer
- Reference - Bill Reference Field
- Invoice Date - Date of the bill
- Posting Date - Journal posted date of the bill
- Location - Location to post the bill to
- Intercompany Location - Intercompany Location to post the bill to
- Due Date - Date the bill is due
- Currency - currency bill is created in
- AP Account - Ledger Account to use as the Accounts Payable side of the journal entry
- Item/Description - click to toggle between a description/item/kit line item.
- Cost Center - The line items associated cost center
- Job - The line items associated job, only this customers jobs will be available
- Product - The line items product.
- Expense Account - if the line item is a description type, this will be the alternate side of the journal entry from the AP Account
- Quantity - Number of items
- Amount - Price per item
- Tax Code- Select the tax code to apply a percentage tax to the bill
- Tax Amount - Populated from the Tax Code or manually entered
- Total - Quantity * Amount + Tax Amount
- Drop here to add attachments - Drag and Drop attachments to upload them and associate them with the bill
- Notes - Long form text field for extra information regarding this bill
- Details - Click the bill number to view the bill's detail Page. For more information see this article: Bill Detail
- Attachments - - Click to view a list of the bills attachments and download.
- Approve - - Click to approve the bill. This does the following. Set the bill to status 'approved'Posts bill's associated journal entries
- Edit - Update bill's fields
- Create IC Document Journal - Click to create an IC document journal entry for this bills
- Void - - Void bill. This does the following. Sets the bill to status 'voided' and posts a journal entry reversing the issued entry.
- Delete - Delete this bill