Manage Bills from this page:
Enter all required fields and click submit. You can also click the down arrow next to the submit button and click 'Submit and New' to open a new blank Bill to complete.
The following fields are available:
- Vendor - Vendor for the Bill (click the + icon to Add New Vendor)
- Reference - Bill Reference Field
- Invoice Date - Date of the Bill
- Posting Date - Journal posted date of the Bill
- Location - Location to post the Bill to
- Intercompany Location - Intercompany Location to post the Bill to
- Due Date - Date the Bill is due
- Currency - currency Bill is created in
- AP Account - Ledger Account to use as the Accounts Payable side of the journal entry
- Item/Description - click to toggle between a description/item/kit line item.
- Cost Center - The line items associated cost center
- Job - The line items associated job, only this customers jobs will be available
- Product - The line items product.
- Expense Account - if the line item is a description type, this will be the alternate side of the journal entry from the AP Account
- Quantity - Number of items
- Amount - Price per item
- Tax Code- Select the tax code to apply a percentage tax to the Bill
- Tax Amount - Populated from the Tax Code or manually entered
- Total - Quantity * Amount + Tax Amount
- Drop here to add attachments - Drag and Drop attachments to upload them and associate them with the Bill
- Notes - Long form text field for extra information regarding this Bill
- Details - Click the Bill number to view the Bill's detail Page. For more information see this article: Bill Detail
- Attachments - - Click to view a list of the Bills attachments and download.
- Approve - - Click to approve the Bill. This does the following. Set the Bill to status 'approved'Posts Bill's associated journal entries
- Edit - Update Bill's fields
- Create IC Document Journal - Click to create an IC document journal entry for this Bills
- Void - - Void Bill. This does the following. Sets the Bill to status 'voided' and posts a journal entry reversing the issued entry.
- Delete - Delete this Bill
When a Bill is created, its status is 'created', and associated journal entries are created in 'draft' status.
A Bill's journal entries cannot be modified, you must edit the Bill itself and the associated journals will be updated.
Once a Bill is approved, the journal entries will be posted.