Apply Cash Receipts to any Invoices with status "issued" or "partialPayment" on this page:
Notes on navigation
- The list of invoices will be limited to the matching currency of the cash receipt
- Left To Apply show's how much of the receipt is left to apply
- You can apply one cash receipt to multiple invoices at one time
- All zero value rows(amount to pay) will not be used.
- You may filter different fields to more easily apply receipts to a specific set of invoices.
- Once all rows are populated, click submit to apply the receipt.
Cash Receipt - The Cash Receipt to apply to the invoices. Each item in the list shows the Cash Receipt number followed by the Customer's ID and name.
Columns from table:
- Amount To Pay - Amount of the receipt to apply to the invoice
- Payment Date - Date to mark as paid
- Posting Date - Date to use to post associated journal entry.
- Memo - Text field for description of applying cash receipt that can be reviewed on Payments page
- Yellow X - clear all entered values for that row
After applying the above to your selected invoices and clicking the blue Submit button, you will be prompted with a confirmation page:
Once confirmed, the amounts will be applied to the cash receipts as Payments, but will need to be approved on the Cash Management>Receive Cash>Payments tab (if your settings require this)