Pay approved or partiallyPaid Bills to from this page using Vendor Credits, Checks, or pay manually
- Amount To Pay - Amount, in the specified currency, to apply as payment to the bill
- Payment Date - Date to apply payment
- Posting Date - Date to post payment to the AP Ledger
- Memo - Optional memo, used as description field for journal entry
- Refresh Icon - This icon will auto-fill the payment row with the Amount Due populating Amount to Pay and the Payment and Posted Dates populating from the System Date.
- Clear Row - This icon will clean any contents entered into the row.
To pay bills manually, Select Payment Method - Manual, then Choose the Ledger Account to apply funds from.
*Ignore the Left To Apply box when manual is selected
To apply a vendor credit to one or more bills, Select Payment Method - Vendor Credit, then choose the vendor credit to apply
*If you do not see this option, please contact your sales representative or contact email@example.com
*For more detail see this article on setting up checking accounts: Set Up Checks
*At this time checks can only be created in USD
To pay by Check, Select Payment Method - Check, Then choose the bank to use for funds.
After all inputs are set, click Submit, then you will be presented with a summary of payments. Click confirm to apply the payment.