Manage Cash Receipts from this page
Add/Edit Cash Receipt
Populate all required fields and click submit.
The following fields are available:
- Type - Type of cash received: "Charge" "Check" "Wire" "ACH"
- Amount - Total amount received
- Description - Short text description
- Number - Unique number for the receipt
- Customer - Customer receiving cash from
- Ledger Account - Ledger Account used to receive cash to. (alternate side from AR account when applying receipt to invoice).
- Unapplied Cash Account - Account to post unapplied cash to. Only used if System Setting "Post Journal on Cash Receipt Creation(Unapplied Cash)" is enabled
- Location - Location to post cash to
- Currency - Currency of cash received
- Receive Date - Date cash was received
- Posting Date - Date to post journal entry on creation
- Apply To Invoices - Toggle on if you plan to apply this cash receipt to an invoice at some point. Toggle off if you will NEVER apply this receipt to an invoice.
- Details - Click the Cash Receipt number to view its details. More information is available in this article: Cash Receipt Detail
- Edit - Update cash receipt
- Void - - Void cash receipt.
- Delete - Delete this cash receipt