Manage your default Ledger Accounts from this page.
Default Ledger Accounts are a convenience setting. They pre-populate form fields in specific places to save the effort of re-selecting the same account every time.
On any form you can always opt to select a different account.
Below is a list of fields and the locations in which they are used
- Accounts Receivable - Invoice Create/Edit - AR Account
- Invoice Line Item - Invoice Create/Edit - Line Item Ledger Account for description line items
- Credit Memo - Deprecated
- Bill Line Item - Items Create/Edit - Bill Line Item Account
- Invoice Line Item - Item Create/Edit - Invoice Line Item Account
- Inventory Asset - Item Create/Edit - Inventory Asset AccountCost of Goods Sold - Item Create/Edit - COGS Account
- Accounts Payable - Bill Create/Edit - AP Account
- Create Cash Receipt - Cash Receipt Create/Edit - Ledger Account
- Unapplied Cash - Cash Receipt Create/Edit - Unapplied Cash Account
- Unapplied Credit - Vendor Credit Create/Edit - Unapplied Credit Account
- Inventory Accrual - PO Create/Edit - Inventory Accrual Account