Manage all SoftLedger System Settings from this page. Toggling any field will take effect immediately. If you are uncertain or have further questions about any setting please contact email@example.com
The following settings are available
- Timezone - SoftLedger lets users pick a system timezone. All dates viewed in SoftLedger will be presented in that timezone.The server will store all timezones in UTC, which allows easy updating of system time in the future.
- Date Format -The format of dates that will be used in the systemi.e. YYYY-MM-DD would show January 20th, 2019 as 2019-01-20If you require a format not available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inventory Costing Method - Costing Method used for calculating inventory cost basisAverage Cost and FIFO(first in first out) are currently availableThis cannot be changed if any stock adjustments exist in the system
- Internal Item Display Field -This controls which field of an Item will be used to refer to the item throughout the systemOptions are Name and SKU
- Show Cost Center On Invoice - Enables the Cost Center dimension to be selected when creating an invoice. In conjunction with utilizing Cost Centers on Bills, this allows Cost Centers to be used as profit and loss units.
- Email On Invoice Issued - Invoices will automatically be emailed to the Customer's primary email address (not the default contact's email address) upon issuance.
- Email On Purchase Order Issued - Purchase Orders will automatically be emailed to the Vendor's primary email address (not the default contact's email address) upon issuance.
- Email On Sales Quote Issued - Sales Quotes will automatically be emailed to the Customer's primary email address (not the default contact's email address) upon issuance.
- Use Location Entity on PDF Documents - Overrides the System Company Details with the Location details for all documents(Invoices, Purchase Orders, Sales Quotes/Orders).e.g. When off, global location details will be shown on PDF documents, when on, the location the object was booked in will be used on the documents PDF
- Post Journal on Cash Receipt Creation(Unapplied Cash) - Journal entries are recorded when cash receipts are created (as opposed to only when cash is applied to an invoice).
- Post Journal on Vendor Credit Creation(Unapplied Credit) - Journal entries are recorded when vendor credits are created (as opposed to only when credit is applied to a bill).
- Confirm Object Deletion - Enables a confirmation prompt before deleting any object
- Show Products - Adds the product dimension throughout the system
- Show Currency Symbol as Code instead of Symbol - In the user interface, display all currencies using the ISO4217 code as opposed to the currency's symbol.i.e. When on, USD 10.00. When off $10.00
- Show Currency Symbol as Code instead of Symbol On PDFs - In PDF documents display currencies using the ISO4217 code as opposed to the currency's symbol.
- Allow Inter-Company Entries - Enable inter-company journal entries.