Manage your financial report definitions from this page.
Create New Report
Click Create New Report, to add a new financial report.
- Report Group - This will be the top level name of the report
- Invert Balance - If turned On, will show credits as positive
Select a Report Group and Click Submit to begin editing a report
The following actions are available:
- Save Report - Save any updates you have made
- Edit Details - Edit the name or toggle Invert Balance
- Create Copy - Create a new report using the current as a template
- Delete - Permanently Delete this report(Cannot be un-done)
Report Groups contain one or more child report groups.
They may also contain one or more "Report Mappings", which contain either a Ledger Account or a Ledger Account SubType.
The report group editor allows the following actions
Drag & Drop Groups
- Grab the "handle" (grey hamburger menu icon) on the left side of the group and drag it to a new position.
- It can be dragged to a new nested location or its order changed.
- If moved, all its children will be moved along with it
Add Child Group
- Click the menu icon, then click Add Group to add a new child group
Add Mapping Type
Click the green ellipsis menu icon, then click Select Account. Choose a Location and then select the Mapping Type:
- A single Ledger Account
- A Ledger Account Sub-Type, that will pull all Ledger Accounts with that Sub-Type
- A Formula, primarily used to map Current Period Net Income to the Balance Sheet:
SUM(debit - credit) for all Revenue and Expense Journal Entries, within the Date Range selected for the Report (excluding any Closing Entries)
- Click the menu icon, then click Remove Group to remove this group and ALL of its children
- Click the X icon for the report mapping to remove it from the group