SoftLedger has the ability to bulk upload objects from csv/excel files to facilitate data creation.
All bulk upload pages will have a similar table and fields as follows
The following fields are present on this screen:
- Name - Name of the file uploadedClick the name to pull up the jobs status and detail
- Run On - The timestamp when the bulk upload job was run
- Type - The type of bulk upload job, this will be the type of object.
- ID - The System Job Identifier. On the Draft Journal list or Journal report, this would be the System Job ID column reference. Signifying that journal entry was created as a result of this bulk upload job
- Status - status of the job
- Progress - progress of the jobClick the Refresh Button to update the status of any outstanding jobs
Bulk upload errors will mostly have two columns. The first column will be a reference to the file row causing the issue, and the second column will be the comma separate list of errors on that row.