View a history of all actions performed on the system.
- Date - Date the action is performed
- Type - The type of user who created it. Possible values are: User - someone created this in the UI, System Job - it was created from a bulk upload, API it was created via the API.
- User - The user who performed the action, if it was an API action, the name of the API client will be present. If it was a system job, the system job number will show with a link to its details.
- Type - The object type that was acted upon
- ID - The SoftLedger internal object identifier
- Message - Brief message of the action performed