Manage You systems users here
- Email - User's email address(used for login)
- Name - User's name
- MFA - Does the user have Multi-Factor Authentication Enabled.
Select the User's visible locations. When logged in, the user will only be able to see transactions from this location and its child locations
Update User's details
- First Name - User's first name
- Last Name - User's last name
- Use MFA - Turn on to enable multi-factor authentication for this user(recommended)
Update user's roles and permissions
To remove a role, click the X next to the assigned role on the left.
To add a role, click the + next to the available role on the right.
Then click submit.