AP Aging lets you view all the outstanding vendor balances by date range.
The aging buckets are determined as a sum of the outstanding bill's due amounts invoice date. e.g. The 31-60 bucket, are all invoices:
- For the specified vendor
- Who's status is approved or partiallyPaid. Created and unapproved bills are not taken into account
- Who's invoice date is more than 30 days old and less than or equal to 60 days old.
- Update System Date Picker - Changes the starting date of the aging buckets
- Update System Location Picker - Updating the system location will limit the balances to bills posted in the selected location or any of its children
- View Vendor's Bills - Click to expand and view all bills which fit the criteria