Manage Vendor Credits from this page
Add/Edit Vendor Credit
Enter all required fields and click submit. You can also click the down arrow next to the submit button and click 'Submit and New' to open a new blank Vendor to complete.
The following fields are available:
- Type - Type of vendor credit
- Amount - Total amount received
- Description - Short text description
- Number - Unique number for the receipt
- Vendor - Vendor crediting
- Ledger Account - Credit Side of the entry booked when this Vendor Credit is applied to a Bill.
- Unapplied Credit Account - Account to post unapplied credit to. Only used if System Setting "Post Journal on Vendor Credit Creation(Unapplied Credit)" is enabled
- Location - Location to post credit to
- Currency - Currency of credit received
- Receive Date - Date credit was received
- Posting Date - Date to post journal entry on creation
- Details - Click the Vendor Credit number to view its details. More information is available in this article: Vendor Credit Detail
- Edit - Update vendor credit
- Void - - Void vendor credit.
- Delete - Delete this vendor credit