Manage Sales Quotes and Orders from this page.
Sales Quote/Order Work Flow
A Sales Quote can have the the following stages
Add/Edit Sales Order
Enter all required fields and click submit.
*You can create one as either a Quote or an Order. A Quote can later be converted to an order.
The following fields are available
- Type - Choose whether this will be a Quote or an Order
- Template - PDF template to use
- Quote Date - Date the Quote is valid
- Expiration Date - Date the Quote expires
- Order Date - Date the Order is valid
- Delivery Date - Date the order is expected to be delivered
- Customer - SO's customer
- Location - Location to post the invoice to
- Intercompany Location - Inter-Company Location to post the invoice to
- Currency - currency invoice is created in
- Line ItemsItem/Description - click to toggle between a description/item/kit line item. Cost Center - The line items associated cost centerJob - The line items associated job, only this customers jobs will be availableProduct - The line items product.Inventory Account - if the line item is an Item this is a reference to the Item's Inventory account.Quantity - Number of itemsAmount - Price per itemTotal - Quantity * Amount
- Drop here to add attachments - Drag and Drop attachments to upload them and associate them with the object
- Notes - Long form text field for extra information regarding this object.
- Details - Click the bill number to view the PO's detail Page. For more information see this article: Sales Order Detail
- Attachments - - Click to view a list of the SO's attachments and download.
- PDF - - Click to bring up a PDF preview of the SO. Click anywhere on the preview to download the SO
- Email - Click to send the SO to the customer.
- Delete - Delete this order