Manage your Items here.
Enter all required fields and click submit. You can also click the down arrow next to the submit button and click 'Submit and New' to open a new blank Item to complete.
- Name - Item's name
- SKU - Unique SKU for the item
- Sales Price - Default Price to sell item at (Show's on Sales Orders and Invoices by default, when Item is selected)
- Purchase Price - Default Price to purchase item at (Show's on Purchase Orders and Bills by default, when Item is selected)
- Description - Short text field describing the item
- Invoice Account - Credit side of the journal entry when added to a customer invoice
- Bill Account - Debit side of the journal entry for items added to vendor bills
- Inventory Account - Inventory asset account, debited when receiving and credited when fulfilling
- COGS Account - Expense account debited when fulfilling Sales Orders
- Custom Fields - See this article for more information Custom Fields
- Item Detail - Click the Item Number to view extra details about the item. See this article for more detail: Item Detail
- Edit - Update item fields
- Create Duplicate - Create a new Item with this item as the template
- Delete - Delete this item, could fail if another object is using this.