This article provides information on setting up an integration with binance and details on how the integration pulls data.
1. Log into Binance
2. Navigate to your account page
3. Then click the API Setting button
4. Enter a label for your API Key. We suggest SoftLedger Integration, then click Create new key
5. You may need to enter your Binance 2FA code, and confirm the creation via email
6. After confirming, you should see the screen below
7. Click the Edit Button, then make sure under Option: that only Read Info is checked. This will block this API Key from being used to make any withdrawals or trades. Then Click Save
8. Take Special Note of your API key and Secret Key, they will be used in the SoftLedger configuration steps next
1. Navigate to Crypto -> Integrations, and click Add Integration, Select Binance, then populate the input details
- Name - Arbitrary name to reference this integration, useful if you have multiple Binance Integrations
- Enabled - True/False to allow the integration to sync
- Wallet - SoftLedger Wallet to create all the transactions under, we recommend creating a separate wallet specific to this Exchange
- API Key - Binance API Key from previous step
- API Secret - Binance API Secret from previous setup
2. Click Submit.
3. After you complete you have the option to sync with Binance immediately, otherwise it will re-sync every 24 hours to keep things updated.
How it works
When it syncs
- Whenever a user clicks "Run Now" on the integrations page
- Every 24 hours starting at Midnight UTC the day after it is created
What it syncs
The integration will sync all deposits into Binance
The integration will sync all withdrawals from Binance
The integration will sync all trades done in Binance
The integration will sync all dust conversions in Binance. These are created as Trades in SoftLedger, with a reference of "Dust Conversion"
The integration will sync all airdrops and distributions.