- Login to Bitfinex
- Navigate to www.bitfinex.com/api
- Click Create New Key
- Populate the following fields and click Generate API Key
5. Check your email for link to api key
6. Record your Api key and secret
7. Update Api Key permissions, find your key under My API Keys and click Permissions
Edit the permissions to match the following
- Navigate to Crypto -> Integrations, and click Add Integration, Select Bitfinex, then populate the input details
- Name - Arbitrary name to reference this integration, useful if you have multiple Bitfinex Integrations
- Enabled - True/False to allow the integration to sync
- Wallet - SoftLedger Wallet to create all the transactions under, we recommend creating a separate wallet specific to this Exchange
- API Key - Bitfinex API Key from previous step
- API Secret - Bitfinex API Secret from previous setup
2. Click Submit.
3. After you complete you have the option to sync with Bitfinex immediately, otherwise it will re-sync every 24 hours to keep things updated.
How it works
When it syncs
- Whenever a user clicks "Run Now" on the integrations page
- Every 24 hours starting at Midnight UTC the day after it is created
What it syncs
SoftLedger uses the Bitfinex Ledger data to create trades, deposits, and withdrawals. This has proved to be the most accurate data to obtain consistent reconcilable coin balances.
- We currently are unable to process "Cancelled Withdrawals". After the integration completes, please check your list of synced withdrawals for any that have been cancelled. If any have been cancelled, delete them from SoftLedger.
Softledger | Bitfinex
Source | Bitfinex-<integration name>
Source Id | Ledger Line ID
Notes | Ledger description