NOTE: Poloniex US access has been removed. API access to any US based accounts has been removed.
- Log into Poloniex
- Click the wrench, and go to API Keys
- You may need to click Enable Api access. If so click the button shown and check your email for verification.
- Click Create New Key
5. Record your API Key and Secret, and uncheck both "Enable Trading" and "Enable Withdrawals.
- Navigate to Crypto -> Integrations, and click Add Integration, Select Poloniex, then populate the input details
- Name - Arbitrary name to reference this integration, useful if you have multiple Poloniex Integrations
- Enabled - True/False to allow the integration to sync
- Wallet - SoftLedger Wallet to create all the transactions under, we recommend creating a separate wallet specific to this Exchange
- API Key - Poloniex API Key from previous step
- API Secret - Poloniex API Secret from previous setup
2. Click Submit.
3. After you complete you have the option to sync with Poloniex immediately, otherwise it will re-sync every 24 hours to keep things updated.
How it works
When it syncs
- Whenever a user clicks "Run Now" on the integrations page
- Every 24 hours starting at Midnight UTC the day after it is created
What it syncs
The integration will sync all deposits into Poloniex
The integration will sync all withdrawals from Poloniex
The integration will sync all trades done in Poloniex