- Log into Kraken
- Click the wrench for Settings, then click the API tab.
- Click +Generate New Key
4. Populate the following fields
- Key Description - SoftLedger
- Nonce Window - 15000
- Key Permissions - See checked boxes above
5. Record your API Key and Private Key for the next steps.
- Navigate to Crypto -> Integrations, and click Add Integration, Select Kraken, then populate the input details
- Name - Arbitrary name to reference this integration, useful if you have multiple Kraken Integrations
- Enabled - True/False to allow the integration to sync
- Wallet - SoftLedger Wallet to create all the transactions under, we recommend creating a separate wallet specific to this Exchange
- API Key - Kraken API Key from previous step
- API Secret - Kraken Private Key from previous setup
2. Click Submit.
3. After you complete you have the option to sync with Kraken immediately, otherwise it will re-sync every 24 hours to keep things updated.
How it works
When it syncs
- Whenever a user clicks "Run Now" on the integrations page
- Every 24 hours starting at Midnight UTC the day after it is created
What it syncs
The integration will sync all deposits from Kraken
The integration will sync all withdrawals from Kraken
The integration will sync all trades done in Kraken