- Login to CoinbasePro
- Navigate to API Settings, then click +New Api Key
3. Select View permission only, and record your passphrase for later.
4. Click Create API Key and take note of your api secret, you won't see it again
5. Record your api key.
- Navigate to Crypto -> Integrations, and click Add Integration, Select CoinbasePro, then populate the input details
- Name - Arbitrary name to reference this integration, useful if you have multiple integrations of the same type.
- Enabled - True/False to allow the integration to sync
- Wallet - SoftLedger Wallet to create all the transactions under, we recommend creating a separate wallet specific to this Exchange
- API Key - Api Key from previous step
- API Secret - Api Secret Key from previous step
- Passphrase - Passphrase from previous step
2. Click Submit.
3. After you complete you have the option to sync immediately, otherwise it will re-sync every 24 hours to keep things updated.
How it works
When it syncs
- Whenever a user clicks "Run Now" on the integrations page
- Every 24 hours starting at Midnight UTC the day after it is created
What it syncs
The integration will sync all deposits.
The integration will sync all withdrawals.
The integration will sync all trades.