- Login to Gemini and navigate to My Account -> API Settings.
- Click Create a New Account API Key
3. Set the API Key Name to one you'll know will be for SoftLedger
4. Under API Key Settings, only select Auditor permissions.
5. Store your API key and secret in a safe place, these will be needed for the next steps.
- Navigate to Crypto -> Integrations, and click Add Integration, Select Gemini, then populate the input details
- Name - Arbitrary name to reference this integration, useful if you have multiple integrations of the same type.
- Enabled - True/False to allow the integration to sync
- Wallet - SoftLedger Wallet to create all the transactions under, we recommend creating a separate wallet specific to this Exchange
- API Key - Api Key from previous step
- API Secret - Api Secret from previous step
2. Click Submit.
3. After you complete you have the option to sync immediately, otherwise it will re-sync every 24 hours to keep things updated.
How it works
When it syncs
- Whenever a user clicks "Run Now" on the integrations page
- Every 24 hours starting at Midnight UTC the day after it is created
What it syncs
The integration will sync all deposits.
The integration will sync all withdrawals.
The integration will sync all trades.