Login to Kucoin and navigate to User Icon -> API Management
Click Create API
3. Enter a name and passphrase. Record the API Passphrase entered here as it is needed when you enter your details in SoftLedger.
4. Enter your trading password, email verification, and MFA token to create the new key.
5. Record the API Key and API Password shown, then click Change
6. Select only General Permission and then click save.
Navigate to Crypto -> Integrations, and click Add Integration, Select Kucoin, then populate the input details
Name - Arbitrary name to reference this integration, useful if you have multiple integrations of the same type.
Enabled - True/False to allow the integration to sync
Wallet - SoftLedger Wallet to create all the transactions under, we recommend creating a separate wallet specific to this Exchange
API Key - Api Key from previous step
API Secret - Api Secret from previous step
API Password - Api password from previous step
2. Click Submit.
3. After you complete you have the option to sync immediately, otherwise it will re-sync every 24 hours to keep things updated.
How it works
When it syncs
Whenever a user clicks "Run Now" on the integrations page
Every 24 hours starting at Midnight UTC the day after it is created
What it syncs
The integration will sync all deposits.
The integration will sync all withdrawals.
The integration will sync all trades.