Manage and view productions from this page.
- Reference - Short description for this production run.
- Warehouse - Warehouse used for the production. All stock adjustments will be created here.
- Start Date - Time that the production is started.
- At least one raw material line is required. These are the materials used to create the finished good.
- Item - Raw material item used.
- Date - Date item was added to production. This will be the date used for the negative stock adjustment. In order for cost basis to complete there needs to be existing materials in stock. This date cannot be in the future, or before the production start date.
- Quantity - Amount of the item used.
- This is the item that is created as a result of the production. One production can only create one type of Item, however it may create more than one of that type.
- Item - Type of item that will be created.
- Quantity - Amount of the item that will be created.
- No overhead lines are required.
- Type - Overhead type used.
- Description - Short description of this overhead.
- Currency - Currency used for the overhead cost.
- Quantity - Number of this overhead used.
- Cost - Cost per overhead, in 'currency'.
- Complete - Mark the production as complete. Date selected will be used as the end date of this production. This date will be used for the finished good stock adjustment and the completed production journal entry.
- Delete - You may delete an uncompleted production with no WIP Journals.