Manage your Custom Dimension here. To enable Custom Dimensions, navigate to you Dimension Settings first.
In this example, we use "Brand" as the dimension:
Create/Edit Custom Dimension
Enter all required fields and click submit. You can also click the down arrow next to the submit button and click 'Submit and New' to open a new blank "Brand" to complete.
- ID - Unique identifier for this cost center
- Name - Custom Dimension name
- Description - Extra text for this Custom Dimension
- Inactive - Inactive Dimensions will no longer be available to select in drop down lists (Note: Any previously created Documents (e.g. Invoice/PO/SO) with the inactive Dimension will still be included in tables and users can take actions against)
- Edit - Update Custom Dimension fields
- Delete - Delete this custom dimension, (error if the custom dimension has already been used within an object, such as a journal entry)