Manage the available tax codes to be used in objects: Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Bills, and Invoices throughout SoftLedger.
Navigate to Settings>Webhooks
Add new webhooks:
Delete existing webhooks:
- Object Type - Object which will trigger the webhook.
- Object Action - Action performed on the object that will trigger the webhook.
- Webhook URI - URL to send the request to.
Currently Support webhooks
- Items - CREATE/UPDATE/DELETE
- Purchase Orders - CREATE/RECEIVE/UPDATE/DELETE
If there is an object or action you would like to receive webhooks for that is currently unsupported. Please contact our support team. We prioritize these requests and make them available rapidly.
Webhooks are sent as a HTTP POST to the URI provided. The body of the request will contain the following information:
- "objectType" - Type of object.
- "tenantId" - SoftLedger unique tenantId. This is provided when API credentials are requested.
- "objectId" - "_id" value of the object.
- "action" - The action performed on the object.