Apply your previously created AR Credits on this page:
- Reach this page through Cash Management>Receive Cash>Apply Credits
- The list of AR Credits will be limited to those with status "issued" or "partialPayment"
- Unpaid Amount show's how much of the Credit is left to apply
- All zero value rows( amount to pay) will not be used.
- You may filter different fields to more easily apply Credits to a specific set of Customers.
- Once all rows are populated, click submit to apply the Credit.
Ledger Account - Select which Ledger Account to use as the credit side of the transaction (e.g. a Cash account)
Columns from table:
- Amount To Pay - Amount to apply to the already created AR Credit
- Payment Date - Date to mark as paid
- Posting Date - Date to use to post associated journal entry.
- Memo - Text field for description of applying AR Credit that can be reviewed on Payments page
- Yellow X - clear all entered values for that row
After applying the above to your selected AR Credit and clicking the blue Submit button, you will be prompted with a confirmation page:
Once confirmed, the amounts will be applied to the Customer as Payments, but will need to be approved on the Cash Management>Receive Cash>Payments tab (if your settings require this).