Enter your credit card and bank account information to set up check printing and sending for payments from SoftLedger.
Note: This feature is only available to customers on annual plans. Talk to your SoftLedger Sales representative, or contact email@example.com to learn more.
Credit Card Information
Enter your credit card information to start the check printing and sending process. This credit card will be billed at the end of each month based on the amount of checks sent from SoftLedger for that month.
Navigate to Settings>Checks to enter the below information:
- Payment Email - the Email Address at your organization to handle the payments to SoftLedger for the check sending service (e.g. Accounts Payable contact)
- Card Details - Credit Card information for payment to SoftLedger at the end of each month
Bank Account Information
Once you have entered your credit card details, you can set up several bank accounts to send checks from. Enter the below information for each bank:
- Description - The free form field for a description of the bank account (e.g. Chase Bank for AP Payments)
- Routing number - The bank's routing number
- Account number - The bank's account number
- Account Type - Company or Individual
- Signatory - Name of the person for a digital signature on the printed/sent check
- Ledger Account - The SoftLedger ledger account to be used with payments made with this bank
After bank information has been entered, you will be able to review and delete the bank account(s) in the table below :
For more information on the check sending service from SoftLedger, review the How to Send Checks from SoftLedger guide.