How do I troubleshoot login issues?
Created by: Travis Lander
Modified on: Wed, 22 Jun, 2022 at 2:48 PM
If you are having issues logging into SoftLedger, follow these steps:
- First, check to be sure you are using the right email address without any errors. This will need to be the email address provided to SoftLedger to set up your user account.
- Clear your cookies/cache for the SoftLedger site (e.g. app.softledger.com)
- Check our Authentication Provider, AUTH0's status page. Auth0 errors could lead to softledger access issues.
- Type in the SoftLedger URL (e.g. app.softledger.com) rather than accessing from a bookmark
- Hard refresh your browser (hold down the Control or Command button while clicking the refresh icon)
- If all those fail, restart your computer and reattempt login
If you are unsuccessful after those attempts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to troubleshoot further.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.