The AP Aging report breaks down the amount outstanding in approved Bills for each Vendor.
The report is organized into 30 day buckets and breaks out the amounts owed by each vendor in those buckets. The report will only pull from bills with the status of Approved or Partial Payment. Created, Voided, and Paid status Bills are not taken into account for this report. The amounts represented in each bucket are calculated based off of the Invoice Date (e.g. Invoice Date of 5/15/2020 would be represented in the 31-60 bucket on 6/20/2020). Here is an example:
AP Aging Table Actions
- You can further review a single Vendor's Bills by clicking the dropdown arrow on the far left of the screen, next to the Vendor name:
- Adjust the System Date Picker - Adjust the data represented in the report to be as of the selected Date:
Note: This means that the calculation for days from invoice date starts at the system date (e.g. system date set to 1/1/2020, invoice date of 12/20/2020 would be bucketed in the 0-30 range, even if today's date is 5/15/2020). This allows you to see the AP Aging of your Vendors from a specific date in time, making it easier to review historical data.
- Adjust the Location Picker - Limit the data shown to be from Bills entered for the selected Location and its children:
- View Vendors Bills - Click to expand and view all Bills which fit the criteria, and then click into individual Bills for review.
- Column Selector - Hide and reveal extra columns and the number of rows visible in the table per page.
- Export - Table data can be exported using the export button at the top of the table.