Apply your previously created Cash Receipts to Invoices for Customers in AR from here. The Cash Receipts available to be used from this page will be limited to those with status "issued" or "partial payment".
The following columns are available in the table:
- Number -The Invoice number.
- Status - The status of the Invoice.
- Customer - The Customer the Invoice was created for.
- Location - The Location the Invoice was created in.
- Reference - Invoice Reference field
- Invoice Date - The Invoice Date of the Invoice.
- Due Date - The Due Date of the Invoice.
- Amount - The total amount that the Invoice was created for.
- Unpaid Amount - The amount left to be received on the Invoice.
- Amount To Pay - Amount to apply to the already created Invoice.
- Payment Date - Date to mark as paid.
- Posting Date - Date to use to post associated Journal Entry.
- Memo - Text field for description of applying Cash Receipt that can be reviewed on Payments page.
Apply Cash Receipts to Invoices
- Select which Cash Receipt to use to apply to the list of Invoices.
- Enter the Amount to Pay in the corresponding row(s) from the Cash Receipt.
- Enter Payment and Posted Dates on the row(s) of any lines with Amount to Pay entries.
- Enter an optional Memo on the row(s) of any lines with Amount to Pay entries.
- Click the Apply button next to the Cash Receipt selection at the top of the table.
- Confirm the Payments:
Once confirmed, the amounts will be applied to the Invoices as Payments, but will need to be approved on the Cash Management>Receive Cash>Payments tab (if your settings require this).
- The Location of the Invoice and the Cash Receipt must be the same for the Invoice to appear in the list on the selected Cash Receipt.
- You can click the checkboxes and autofill to add the Amount to Pay, Dates, and Memos for multiple rows at a time and Pay and Confirm rather than creating Payments row by row.
Individual Row Actions
Each row has the following actions:
- AutoFill Row - Click to fill the Amount to Pay field with the Amount Due, and fill the Payment and Posted Dates with the system date in the upper right corner.
- Clear Row - Clear out any entered data in the row.
Refund Credits Table Actions
- Filters - Filter what appears in the table based on one or more fields available in the table.
- Saved Views - You can create a set of filters that you would like to save to be able to quickly filter a table.
- Column Selector - Hide and reveal extra columns and the number of rows visible in the table per page.
- Export - Table data can be exported using the export button at the top of the table.