The Purchase Order Detail tab under Purchasing>Purchase Orders>Detail aggregates all line item information entered in Purchase Orders. You can use this tab to filter and review the contents of Purchase Orders all together in one place:
Many of the columns of the Purchase Order Detail page reference the Purchase Order that the line item falls under:
- Number - Unique identifier for the Purchase Order.
- Item - The Item/Kit/Description for the Purchase Order (see icons below to determine between them).
- Vendor - Vendor of Purchase Order.
- Location - Location of Purchase Order.
- Warehouse - Warehouse to receive items to of Purchase Order.
- Created Date - the date the PO was created.
- Last Updated - the date of the most recent update to the PO.
- Cost Center - Cost Center associated with Purchase Order (if any).
- Product - Product associated with Purchase Order (if any).
- Job - Job associated with Purchase Order (if any).
- Custom Dimensions - Custom Dimension associated with Purchase Order (if any).
- Default Sales Price - the default sales price for the Item/Kit.
- Default Purchase Price - the default purchase price for the Item/Kit.
- Amount - Price per Description/Item/Kit.
- Quantity - Number of Description/Item/Kit.
- Tax - Tax entered manually or from a Tax Code (if any).
- Total - Quantity * Amount + Tax Amount.
The Items column can be either a Description/Item/Kit:
- The clipboard icon indicates a Description for the line item
- The box icon indicates an Item for the line item
- The multi-box icon indicates a Kit for the line items
Purchase Order Detail Line Table Actions
- Filters - Filter what appears in the table based on one or more fields available in the table.
- Saved Views - You can create a set of filters that you would like to save to be able to quickly filter a table.
- Column Selector - Hide and reveal extra columns and the number of rows visible in the table per page.
- Export - Table data can be exported using the export button at the top of the table.
- Click the blue highlight text under the Number column to bring up the original Purchase Order for the line item
- Click the blue highlight text of the Item or Kit in the Item column to bring up the Item/Kit details
- Click the blue highlight text of the Vendor to bring up the full Vendor details
- Click the blue highlight text of the Warehouse to bring up the full Warehouse details