Create and manage Items for physical Inventory to be used across Documents (e.g. Bills, Invoices, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders) and to manage stock levels in warehouses.
Enter all required fields and click submit. You can also click the down arrow next to the submit button and click 'Submit and New' to open a new blank Item to complete.
- Name - Item's name.
- SKU - Unique SKU for the Item.
- Sales Price - Default Price to sell Item at (Show's on Sales Orders and Invoices by default, when Item is selected).
- Purchase Price - Default Price to purchase item at (Show's on Purchase Orders and Bills by default, when Item is selected).
- Description - Short text field describing the Item
- Invoice Account - Credit side of the Journal Entry when added to a Customer Invoice.
- Bill Account - Debit side of the Journal Entry for Items added to Vendor Bills
- Inventory Account - Inventory asset account, debited when receiving and credited when fulfilling.
- COGS Account - Expense account debited when fulfilling Sales Orders.
- Inactive - Inactive Items will no longer be available to select in drop down lists (Note: Any previously created Documents (e.g. Invoice/Bills/PO/SO) with the inactive Item will still be included in tables and users can take actions against).
- Custom Fields - Create custom fields for Items under Settings>Custom Fields.
Item Individual Actions
- Item Detail - Click the Item Number to view extra details about the Item.
- Edit - Update Item fields.
- Create Duplicate - Create a new Item with this Item as the template.
- Delete - Delete this Item (could fail if another object is using this).
Item Table Actions
- Filters - Filter what appears in the table based on one or more fields available in the table.
- Saved Views - You can create a set of filters that you would like to save to be able to quickly filter a table.
- Column Selector - Hide and reveal extra columns and the number of rows visible in the table per page.
- Export - Table data can be exported using the export button at the top of the table.