This page contains the list of all your Crypto Wallets. A Wallet in SoftLedger can be a Wallet Address, an Exchange Wallet, or any other means to separate Coins, such as an internal Wallet and an external Wallet. Wallets in the Crypto module are like Warehouses in the Inventory module in that they are a means to hold a set of assets, and have cost basis complete individually for that Wallet.
From here you can add a new Wallet, edit a Wallet, delete a Wallet, and drill into a Wallets details to see its holdings.
Add a Wallet
Click "Add Wallet" and enter the required fields. You can also click the down arrow next to the submit button and click 'Submit and New' to open a new blank Wallet to complete.
- Name - Wallet name. This is what will be shown on the Crypto Transaction page under the Wallet column.
- Address - Optional Address to add to the Wallet.
- Address Tag - Optional label for the Address of the Wallet.
- Description - Description of the Wallet.
- Exchange - Optional Exchange the Wallet is affiliated with.
- Location - The SoftLedger Location the Wallet is under. Crypto Transactions created with this Wallet will post associated Journals to this Location.
- Deposit Account - The default credit side of the transaction for any deposits into the Wallet (this can be changed on a per transaction basis, but a default is required).
- Withdrawal Account - The default debit side of the transaction for any withdrawals out of the Wallet (this can be changed on a per transaction basis, but a default is required).
Individual Wallet Actions
- Wallet Detail - Click into the Wallet Name to review Wallet details such as Name and Location, as well as see a list of Coin balances and transactions within the Wallet.
- Edit - Update Wallet details.
- Delete - Delete this Wallet (could fail if another object such as Crypto Transactions are using this).
Wallet Table Actions
- Filters - Filter what appears in the table based on one or more fields available in the table.
- Saved Views - You can create a set of filters that you would like to save to be able to quickly filter a table.
- Column Selector - Hide and reveal extra columns and the number of rows visible in the table per page.
- Export - Table data can be exported using the export button at the top of the table.
You can bulk upload your wallets through Dimension Uploads
- Required Fields are listed below
- name ->
- DepositAccount.number -> should be a ledger account from your Chart of Accounts
- WithdrawalAccount.number -> should be a ledger account from your Chart of Accounts
- All other fields are optional
- Location.id if not set, it will default to your Global 0 location.