View a history of all actions performed on the system. Access audit logs under the Admin menu:
- Date - Date and timestamp of the action is performed
- Type - The type of user who created it. Possible values are:
-User - someone created this in the User Interface
-System Job - it was created from a bulk upload
-API - it was created via the API
- User - The user who performed the action, if it was an API action, the name of the API client will be present. If it was a system job, the system job number will show with a link to its details.
- Type - The object type that was acted upon (for which most are highlight blue text, indicating you can drill in to view the version of the object from this action)
- ID - The SoftLedger internal object identifier
- Message - Brief description of the action performed
Click into the blue highlight text in the Type column to review a copy of the object at the time of the log being recorder.