Create and edit your Cost Center dimensions here. Cost Centers are a line item level dimension that can be added to any Document (Journal Entry, Invoice. etc.). These are commonly used for different internal departments (e.g. Sales, Marketing, etc.).
Create/Edit Cost Center
Enter all required fields and click submit. You can also click the down arrow next to the submit button and click 'Submit and New' to open a new blank Cost Center to complete.
- ID - Unique identifier for this cost center
- Name - Cost Center name
- Description - Extra text for this cost center
- Inactive - Inactive Cost Centers will no longer be available to select in drop down lists (Note: Any previously created Documents (e.g. Invoice/PO/SO) with the inactive Cost Center will still be included in tables and users can take actions against)
- Edit - Update Cost Center details.
- Delete - Delete this Cost Center (could fail if another object such as Journal Entries are using this).
- Filters - Filter what appears in the table based on one or more fields available in the table.
- Saved Views - You can create a set of filters that you would like to save to be able to quickly filter a table.
- Column Selector - Hide and reveal extra columns and the number of rows visible in the table per page.
- Export - Table data can be exported using the export button at the top of the table.