Create and customize the templates to turn SoftLedger Documents (Invoices/Sales Orders/Sales Quotes/Purchase Orders) into PDF documents.
Manage and view your PDF templates from here:
- Add/Edit Templates (Your system will have 4 default Templates.)
- Delete Template (If you delete all templates for one type of document you will no longer be able to create PDF's for that document type.)
Fill out all required fields and click submit:
Name - Name of the template
Type - Document type for the template (Invoice, Purchase Order, Sales Order)
Template Fields -The template has two main field types:
- Text Fields will display the exact text you type in, on the PDF
- Select Lists will display the value for that field from the Document (e.g. selecting the Customer Terms from a dropdown list will pull the terms for the Customer or Vendor used for each Document).
- Custom fields will also be available in the table section of the Template:
Review the Template Formats support article to review how to update the format of the created Templates.