The AR Aging report breaks down the amount outstanding in issued Invoices for each Customer.
The report is organized into 30 day buckets and breaks out the amounts owed by each customer in those buckets. The report will only pull from Invoices with the status of Issued or Partial Payment. The Created, Voided, and Paid status Invoices are not considered outstanding and therefore not taken into account for this report. The amounts represented in each bucket are calculated based off of the Posted Date (e.g. Posted Date of 5/15/2020 would be represented in the 31-60 bucket on 6/20/2020). Here is an example:
AR Aging Table Actions
- You can further review a single Customer's Invoices by clicking the dropdown arrow on the far left of the screen, next to the Customer name:
- Adjust the System Date Picker - Adjust the data represented in the report to be as of the selected Date:
This means that the calculation for days from posted date starts at the system date (e.g. system date set to 1/1/2020, posted date of 12/20/2020 would be bucketed in the 0-30 range, even if today's date is 5/15/2020). This allows you to see the AR Aging of your customers from a specific date in time, making it easier to review historical data.
- Adjust the Location Picker - Limit the data shown to be from Invoices entered for the selected Location and its children:
- View Customers Invoices - Click to expand and view all Invoices which fit the criteria, and then click into individual Invoices for review.
- Column Selector - Hide and reveal extra columns and the number of rows visible in the table per page.
- Export - Table data can be exported using the export button at the top of the table.