After Sales Orders have been created, view and mark items fulfilled on this page.
Note: Sales Order line item's with 'description' type line items will not be present on this page, as they cannot be fulfilled from any existing stock.
Enter the below details on each line before clicking the Fulfill Rows button. Note: You can enter details for more than one line at once.
- Fulfill Quantity - Number of item's to mark as fulfilled (Note: Quantity - Quantity Fulfilled = Number available to fulfill).
- Warehouse - Select which Warehouse to fulfill the items in the Sales Order from (Note: Only Warehouses with sStock of the Item will appear in the selection list.)
- Fulfill Date - Date to Post entry to the Ledger.
- Click Fulfill Rows - Click and Confirm when prompted that the fulfillment is correct:
Create a Direct Purchase Order
On the fulfill page, there is a bulk action to create a direct purchase PO for the selected unfulfilled sales orders. Selected sales orders with partial fulfillments will be omitted from the list.
Fulfill Rows Table Actions
- Click the X icon at far right to clear any inputted selections on fulfillment lines.
- Filters - Filter what appears in the table based on one or more fields available in the table.
- Saved Views - You can create a set of filters that you would like to save to be able to quickly filter a table.
- Column Selector - Hide and reveal extra columns and the number of rows visible in the table per page.
- Export - Table data can be exported using the export button at the top of the table.