The Sales Order Detail tab under Sales>Sales Orders>Detail aggregates all line item information entered in Sales Orders. You can use this tab to filter and review the contents of Sales Orders all together in one place:
Many of the columns of the Sales Order Detail page reference the Sales Order that the line item falls under:
- Number - Unique identifier for the Sales Order of the line item.
- Status - Current status of the Sales Order (Quote, Pending, Rejected, Accepted, Order, Partially Fulfilled, Fulfilled).
- Item - The Item/Kit/Description for the Sales Order (see icons below to determine between them).
- Customer - Customer of Sales Order.
- Location - Location of Sales Order.
- Reference - Reference of the Sales Order.
- Quote Date - Date of Sales Order Quote.
- Order Date - Date of Sales Order.
- Created Date - the date the Sales Order was created.
- Last Updated - the date of the most recent update to the Sales Order.
- Cost Center - Cost Center associated with Sales Order (if any).
- Product - Product associated with Sales Order (if any).
- Job - Job associated with Sales Order (if any).
- Custom Dimensions - Custom Dimension associated with Sales Order (if any).
- Default Sales Price - the default sales price for the Item/Kit.
- Default Purchase Price - the default purchase price for the Item/Kit.
- Amount - Price per Description/Item/Kit.
- Quantity - Number of Description/Item/Kit.
- Tax - Tax entered manually or from a Tax Code (if any).
- Total - Quantity * Amount + Tax Amount.
The Items column can be either a Description/Item/Kit:
- The clipboard icon indicates a Description for the line item
- The box icon indicates an Item for the line item
- The multi-box icon indicates a Kit for the line items
Sales Order Detail Line Table Actions
- Filters - Filter what appears in the table based on one or more fields available in the table.
- Saved Views - You can create a set of filters that you would like to save to be able to quickly filter a table.
- Column Selector - Hide and reveal extra columns and the number of rows visible in the table per page.
- Export - Table data can be exported using the export button at the top of the table.
- Click the blue highlight text under the Number column to bring up the original Sales Order for the line item
- Click the blue highlight text of the Item or Kit in the Item column to bring up the Item/Kit details
- Click the blue highlight text of the Customer to bring up the full Customer details